Welcome to Toprace.co.uk. By browsing this website, you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the following terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions (T&Cs) govern our relationship with you in relation to this website and its content. If you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions found here, please do not view our website.
The term “Top Race”, “us”, “our” or “we” refers to the site toprace.co.uk and is owned and operated by Top Race Ltd. Registered in England and Wales, registered number: 8846193.
The term “you” or “your” refers to the users, viewers and customers of our website.
1) The content displayed on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2) Neither we, nor any third party, will provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website, for any particular purpose. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that any such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4) All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on this website.
5) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6) Occasionally, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are made available for your convenience, to provide further information. They do not signify any form of endorsement for those website(s), and we bear no responsibility for the content of these linked website(s).
7) Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use, is subject to the laws of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.